Saturday, February 03, 2007  

The US does not

use terror, this I know. (How do I know? )Because (someone at) the State Department tells me so!

Excuse me while I laugh uncontrollably.

Wow, I had NO idea, really, I didn't, that things like Operation Condor, the kidnapping and murder of nuns, extra-judicial kidnapping, hopped up Johnny wacking Iraqis with riffle butts were not terrorism. Boy. I am so glad I got that straightened out!

I'm sorry, but could I possibly be on the wrong mobius strip?
Check out this hilarious exchange between blogger Sabbah and his new buddy with the Afghanistan Desk at the State Department:
You state that the pictures you posted February 1 depict victims of terrorism by the United States. The U.S. does not use terror. You have no evidence to support your claim and are intellectually dishonest in doing so. If you are truly concerned about the plight of the Palestinian people you will lend your support to the “Roadmap” - which represents the fastest path to an independent Palestine - rather than making baseless and inflammatory charges.
(courtesy of the Arabist.

This should keep me giggling until we invade Iran sometime before Easter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page
Technorati Profile