Tuesday, November 07, 2006  

Simply FAAAAAAAbulous

After voting with a paper ballot- VERY un-privately I might add, in a precinct whose main voting machine had collapsed and then been resurrected (this being in a church meeting hall). I think I rather deserve a giggle after being dissed by a Bush crony (Diebold). And so I found that not only does Bush not pronounce nuclear correctly, he also has a thing for the word fabulous.
And so, on this election night, I bring you the fabulous chronicles of the fabulous young Mister Bush. May you have a simply faaaaabulous time, darling. God knows after voting in this election, you deserve it.

Comments:
thanks for stopping by my place.

I'm not too far from you (we're in El Cerrito) and voted in a small church, too.

one thing I was thankful for (in a sense) was no hour and a half wait like there was in 2004. we got there early, though.

peace.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page
Technorati Profile