Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

This is why..

you have problems with "minority"populations...
"I believe the only crime I have committed is being Asian and having a long length beard. He looked at me straight away and shot. As soon as I turned the steps and we both had eye contact he shot me.

"All my life I just wanted to work and feed my family and support my mum and dad. I work over 50 to 60 hours a week and for them to come into my house like that, to shoot me in my chest and to say I am a terrorist - that really hurts."
and you wonder why some people don't trust the police in the UK or the USA.

Brought to you by the same people who shot Jean Charles de Menezes 7 times in the head because they thought he was one of the tube bombers.

Read more here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page
Technorati Profile