Tuesday, May 02, 2006  

Introduction

After a few years in the news business, a bunch of freelance articles and brassy essays, I finally decided to give in and get my own blog. Yup, that's right, as the song says, time to stand up and MAKE SOME NOISE!
So, what will that noise consist of, you ask. Well, I'm glad you did. I plan on sharing the following:
political essays
a few news stories
various photos
a whiny diary entry or two
cool and, may I be frank, amazing links to some essential reading: aka Zazou's friends and people extravagently admired for this, that and the other
articles I consider germane (usually written by others)
notices of interesting events (mostly in my area- but you can cyber-hang all the same)
and a video or two
(oh, yeah, I do video, too)

So, I look forward to writing and to reading any comments you might have.
A few rules on the comments, if you don't mind

1) no racist remarks- not interested, won't tolerate them, will not find them cute
2) keep the sexist comments to a minimum. You are allowed one per quarter.
3) please feel free to contribute interesting links.
4) could we make an attempt to stay on topic? I'm busy, you're busy- the topic police don't come cheap
5) if you have A LOT to say, this may be a sign that you should get your own e-blog. If I can do it- you most certainly can.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Locations of visitors to this page
Technorati Profile